Sunday, January 15, 2012

Surface Pattern obsession

Looks like I am a little obsessed with designing patterns here. I am designing at least one a night. Over the years, I have had made countless images as doodles or experiments. Some just stayed in my sketchbook for years until now. Finally, they get their chances to be ALIVE! Tonight I worked on a larger size format than before (18" x 20") and worked out exactly how I like my image to repeat before uploading to spoonflower. My surface pattern design sample to be sent out is filling up nicely. I am using pretty bright colours I like and not sure how marketable the colour schemes are. Of course as vector files, I can always play with different schemes. Oh the possibilities are just endless. Here is tonight special. I call it Pink Clusters

No comments:

Post a Comment